Over the past few weeks, Smile Drive Co-hosts Angel Campey and Maurice Carpede have been challenging each other to do various activities.
Angel mentioned that she had heard about The Vampire Facial at Aesthetics 11 and of course, Maurice challenged her to do this. This is something that Angel never took lightly and accepted the challenge without thinking twice. In return, Maurice now has to do stand-up comedy for Angel at her show coming up on the 30 March.
Stay tuned for how Maurice does as a comedian!
You know you want to go! But do you have tickets?
From Monday 25 March to Wednesday 27 March, listen out for two Ed Sheeran songs – back-to-back – on Smile 90.4FM.
When you hear it … call the studio on 0861 400 904 … for a chance to win a set of double tickets to see Ed Sheeran live in concert on Thursday 28 March.
Or you can enter below, by completing the following:
Winner will be announced by 5pm on the Smile Drive on Wednesday 27 March.
In only one week, Smile 90.4FM’s listeners have identified all four mystery celebrities inside the Polo Vivo Trendline that we’re giving away.
On Friday morning, the 8th of March, Nicole van den Munckoaf correct named celebrity number four as Shakira, and won herself a brand new VW Polo Vivo Trendline 1.4 to the value of R200 000.
So, the four celebrities in the car were: Meghan Markle, Siya Kolisi, Peter Dinklage and Shakira.
Congratulations Nicole! Smile 90.4FM and McCarthy Volkswagen Parow wish you many years of safe and happy driving.
But don’t forget … there is still a bag of cash in the boot. Guess how much and you can win it all!!
For more information on the WHO’S IN THE CAR? competition … click here.
Smile 90.4FM and McCarthy Volkswagen Parow are giving away a brand new car – a 2019 VW Polo Vivo Trendline 1.4 to the value of R200 000 – to one lucky Smile 90.4FM listener!
We’ve packed FOUR MYSTERY CELEBRITIES into the car, and dropped a BAG OF CASH in the boot.
To win the car, listeners simply have to tell us: WHO’S IN THE CAR?
We’ll take listeners’ guesses four times a day, when we open the lines during Smile Breakfast with Bobby and Lindy, 09:00 – 12:00 with Bailey Schneider, 12:00 – 15:00 with Ewan Strydom and on the Smile Drive with Maurice and Angel.
Every time a listener takes a guess at naming the four celebrities, they also get the chance to guess how much money is in the boot. The first person to guess the correct amount, will win the bag of cash.
The first person to identify each of the first three celebrities in the car, will also win R10 000 cash. The person who then identifies the fourth celebrity (already knowing who the other three are) will win the Polo Vivo Trendline 1.4, to the value of R200 000.
The competition runs on Smile 90.4FM from Monday 04 March to Friday 29 March.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
The 2019 Season of the Smile Secret Sound started on Monday the 4th of February, with another R250 000 in cash up for grabs for this year’s winners.
All you need to do to claim the money on offer is to correctly identify the Smile Secret Sound on-air with Bobby and Lindy.
Tune in to Smile Breakfast every weekday morning at 07:20 and 08:20 and call the studio on 0861 400 904 when Bobby and Lindy open the telephone lines.
The Smile Secret Sound Referee is the ONLY person who knows what the Smile Secret Sound is and will be the adjudicator every morning, telling listeners whether they are correct, or whether they are off target and need to go back to the drawing board.
The Referee will also give Bobby and Lindy some clues from time to time, to help their listeners to crack the Smile Secret Sound.
YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS IT! SMILE SECRET SOUND AT 07:20 AND 08:20 EVERY MORNING!!
Previous guesses for the Smile Secret Sound…
Monday 25 March
- A cashier opening a plastic coin bag
- Swirling or playing around with gemstones
- Breaking open a piggy bank and dropping the coins on a counter
- An automatic coin dispenser attached to a till at checkout
Wednesday 20 March
- Throwing beads into a glass jar
- Rubbing money notes together
Tuesday 19 March
- Coins going through a coin counter
- Pouring your casino chips into a container
Monday 18 March
- Throwing small change into a mailing tube
- Emptying all the change from your wallet into a glass money jar
Friday 15 March
- Dominoes falling
- A plastic zip-lock money bag
Thursday 14 March
- Throwing your small change into a bank bag
- Licking your fingers and putting out the flame of a candle
Wednesday 13 March
- Coins being dropped into a metallic container
- A taser gun
Tuesday 12 March
- Crumpling up a piece of paper using both hands
- Velcro that is torn apart
Monday 11 March
- Loose change falling into a glass jar
- Throwing small stones into a bag
Friday 08 March
- Opening a velcro wallet
- Stacking coins on your hand
Thursday 07 March
- When you strike a match and the flint burns for a while
- Chipped glass that cracks further and further
Wednesday 06 March
- Stepping on seashells with your shoes on
- Sipping the last bit of milkshake through a straw
- Throwing all your coins in your wallet
Tuesday 05 March
- A plastic lotto ball that generates random numbers
Monday 04 March
- Somebody walking over dry leaves in a forest
- A glass cutter
Friday 01 March
- A sparkler that you light up on new year’s eve
- Someone walking on broken glass